Communication is about getting others to adopt your point of view, to help them understand why you’re excited. If all you want to do is create a file of facts and figures, then cancel the meeting and send in a report. The reason we do presentations is to make a point, to sell one or more ideas. This workshop will if you believe in your idea, help you sell it.
- What’s your point and so what?
- Generating ideas
- Building the story
- Creating visually and mentally stimulating materials
- Design principles for impactful communication
- Simplicity and why it matters
- Me, myself and the audience
- The art of being completely present
- Hungry for more
What will you do differently as a result?
Design and deliver presentations/talks/seminars like a pro
Look forward to the prospect of selling your ideas and presenting to people
Get the results you want from your team, customers and colleagues
Deliver well polished, slick and professional presentations
Never look at another presenter in the same way again!!!